Friday, October 17, 2008

"The Answer" Video

"The Answer" video was directed by one of the funniest guys I know, Kevin Godley, formerly of 10CC, the fantastic British group that recorded "I'm Not In Love".
We shot this in the cold British winter.
I'll never forget it because an upper body cast had to be made for me and I had to wait for it to solidify. Man it was freakin' cold!
Thank the powers I was working with Kevin. He kept me in hysterics during the whole time.
---- Garland Jeffreys
www.garlandjeffreys.com





Garland is working on a new album and will begin a world tour in 2009 that will take him through the USA, Canada, all over Europe, Australia and parts of Asia.

To receive G's monthly newsletter, send your email address to cmjeffreys@aol.com.

You can also sign up as a Fan on his Facebook Page at
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Garland-Jeffreys/10650433053 to receive information about his new recordings, shows and special events as well as "fan-only" tracks and album and ticket discounts.








No comments: